Not-For-Profit Management Liability via The “Not-For-Profit Defender”
Hudson Financial Products “Not-For-Profit Defender" management liability policy offers executives and employees of not-for-profit businesses valuable protection against diverse liabilities across a broad range of industries. We offer our brokers high quality service which includes prompt and accurate policy issuance, cutting edge products, quick turnaround, competitive rates and flexible underwriting. Through our national platform of knowledgeable and experienced underwriters Hudson provides comprehensive coverage and service to insureds and brokers.
Hudson’s Quote/Bind/Issue process provided brokers with thin emails with links of quotes, binders and policies. Quotes and binders include links to complete endorsement language and applications.
Coverage is available on an admitted basis through Hudson Insurance Company.
Excess capacity is available on our one page "TRUXS" form. “A-Side” coverage is available under our A-Side "Defender" policy.
Coverage Available via either Combined or Separate Limits of Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability
Limits Offered - Up to $10 Million per Coverage Part – Primary or Excess
Additional Enhancements Available by Request
- Non-Indemnifiable (or Side A) Additional Limit of Liability
- Defense Costs Outside the Limits of Liability
- Wage and Hour Defense Costs Sublimit
- Third Party Discrimination
- Policy Conversion to Reimbursement
- Literary / Artistic Organizations
- Fraternal Societies
- Historical Societies
- Social Welfare Organizations
- Trade Associations
- Professional Associations
- Regional Religious Organizations
- Scientific Organizations
- Private Sports Clubs