Public Company Directors and Officers Liability
Hudson has provided Directors and Officers Liability insurance to publicly-traded companies and their Directors and Officers for the last 15 years through multiple market downturns and corporate governance upheavals. Through our national platform of knowledgeable and experienced underwriters Hudson provides comprehensive coverage and service to insureds and brokers.
Our state of the art suite of products provides a platform to help insulate our insureds and limit ambiguities.
Hudson’s Quote/Bind/Issue process provides brokers within emails links to quotes, binders and policies. Quotes and binders include links to complete endorsement language and applications.
Limits Offered (Up to $15 Million – Primary or Excess)
Corporate Reimbursement: Up to $10 Million
Non-Indemnifiable (Side A-DIC): Up To $15 Million
- Commercial Companies of all Sizes and types
- Fortune 1000 Companies
- Technology Companies
- Life Science, Healthcare, Pharmaceutical Companies
- Financial Institutions/Financial Services
- Financial Services
- Private Equity
- Real Estate Investment Trusts
- Specialty Finance Companies
- Community Banks
- Credit Unions
- Insurance Companies
- Companies undergoing Initial Public Offerings
- Transactional / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Reverse Mergers, SPACs